CLIMATE CHANGE IMPACT ASSESSMENT
- Assessment of climate change on the hydrological response of the basins using distributed hydrological modeling approach for assessing the vulnerability of water, agriculture and environment sectors.
- Quantification of impact assessment on availability of water for drinking, irrigation, hydropower generation and industrial use of water in space and time using GCMs/RCMs output data.
- Possible changes in severity of droughts and intensity of floods
- Evaluation of impacts of climate change from social, economic and environmental viewpoints and adaptation strategies to alleviate the possible impacts.
- Evaluation of impacts of climate change to formulate city level strategies and coastal zone development plan.
- Generation of future scenarios to articulate policy implications for water-agriculture-energy-climate change nexus.
- Impact assessment on sediment delivery